Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Website Update

I've been working super hard on updating my website as I mentioned in previous posts here.

Still a few niggling, odd errors but over all it's been nicely updated. I've managed to link Google docs with an inventory/pricelist that's got to be typed in.

Still Pond by M Francis McCarthy

Technology is getting more awesome each day really. BTW the program I use for my web site is Ezgenerator. From their site:

EZGenerator is a combination offline Website builder and online content management system.
Create the structure of your website offline, add pages, blogs and other features then upload it and continue to edit ‘live’ content online.

Easily create a website without installing any other software on your PC or server, EZGenerator does all the hard work for you and set-up everything you need to have online

I worked with Net object fusion for years and then Adobe Dream Weaver. Must say I hated Dreamweaver. Ezgenerator is much simpler to use and suits an artists temperament. It has many good templates and even more crappy ones but I manage to get a good result generally.

Here's a few sites I've done with Ezgenerator:







No comments:

Post a Comment